Live Ask Me Anything #26 - Topics Covered:
INTRO (Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor, or a psychiatrist. **See Full Disclaimer.)
3:45- Episode Summary: Food, cooking, sunscreen, alcohol, hangover hack, oh my!
7:29- How to celebrate, Clovis Style!
7:51- Let’s talk about your grill…
9:06- If you’re already Clovis, there’s hope with this
9:26- Abel James’ grilling tips:
- 14:08- Q: What about a smoker, or pellet grill?
15:50- FB Check
23:38- Justin’s Mama’s Broccoli Salad (yum)
26:35- FB Check
- 27:32- Q: Beer? Charcoal? Is it worth it?
29:37- Sunscreen and… cancer?!
37:16- FB Check
39:00- All about Booze!
- 47:48- Q: Why is PK Chipotle Mayo ok, but not other peppers?
48:20- DISCLAIMER: If it’s not on the approved foods list, it’s STILL not great for you.
49:22- FB Check
51:01- Hangover HACKS!
- 57:27- Q: Is beer a no-go because of gluten?
58:34- Biohacking the Holidays...
1:03:58- FB Check
- 1:04:53- Commenting on Comments: Carbs and fasting….
- 1:09:15- Commenting on Comments: PPP to hit macros
1:11:06- Reminder about loyalty points
- 1:14:53- Q: I’m catching up, are veggies less nutrient dense than they used to be like we’ve discussed fruit is less nutrient dense?
1:19:23- I love your friends, but they don’t know sh*t about fruit...
- 1:20:25- Commenting on Comments: “You changed Todd’s mind and LIFE”
1:21:35- Wrap Up! (America is Amazing, Guys. Just food for thought)
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer: