Live Ask Me Anything #37 - Topics Covered:
Live from Puerto Rico!:
7:50- LIVE Q&A:
- 9:34- Q: "How can I have a gut of steel like you seem to?!"
- 13:27- Commenting on Comments: “I don’t think I could travel like you and not get sick”
- 14:14- Q: "What do you think about people wearing their electronics?"
- 17:38- Q: "Did you pack any Clovis Approved Foods for your trip?"
- 19:51- Q: "If you’re hitting your macros and getting enough sleep, but you’re stressed, can you gain weight?"
- 22:25- Q: "Food, environment, and seasonal allergies?"
- 24:08- Q: "I’ve been breaking out a lot lately but eating right. Could this be stress?"
- 26:47- Commenting on Comments: "Your cycle can affect your acne."
- 27:27- Q: "Would minimalist shoes be bad for me to wear while doing my clinicals?"
- 29:16- Q: Nurses - "Do you use the hospital sanitizers?"
- 31:04- Q: "Being totally Clovis for so long, am I less likely to get sick?"
- 32:34- Q: "How long does it take to heal a leaky gut?"
- 34:00- Q: "Is stomach rumbling a good or bad thing?"
- 35:35- Q: "How do you know if your gut is healed?"
- 39:02- Q: "Zinc gives me an upset stomach, is the problem with the dose?"
- 41:41- Q: "Alzheimer's runs in my family. Are there any supplements I should be taking?"
43:00- SPECIAL DEAL!!!
46:56- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**