Live Ask Me Anything #28 - Topics Covered:
5:12- I don't know how to "get rid of stress..."
6:31- What is stress?!
7:07- Word of the Day: "Stressors"
11:06- “We’re the only animals in nature that hold on to stress.”
15:06- Acute Stress becomes Chronic Stress...
17:21- FB Check
18:45- Why your kids need Stress Management skills today!
19:36- The gut-brain connection. “Gut feelings”
24:47- Women and thyroid issues. Here’s the thing ladies…
29:43- Your stress isn’t going anywhere, so, what do we do?
30:30- FB Check
- 30:33- Q: Could my food allergies be stress?!
- 32:44- Commenting on Comments: Ugh, thyroid diagnosis
- 33:46- Q: Wait, tell me more about the phone concerns?!
35:28- Here’s my stress… it’s a lot…
38:46- After all of my experiments, Here’s what’s worked...
45:04- My night time routine
51:35- Have way more sex… Don’t get weird.
52:20- FB Check
- 53:33- Q: What about using the snooze button?
- 55:26- Q: If I’m not killing my workouts, how do I get that same “release”?
57:15- The Trap… please learn from my mistakes
1:04:58- #1 Thing for stress management:
1:12:55 Live Q&A!
- 1:13:12- Commenting on Comments: If you track your screen time, not just tv, you will be astonished
- 1:13:56- Q: How do you deal with stress in the moment?
- 1:15:47- Q: If I do my 3 minute cold shower, and then warm up the water afterward, does that still count?
- 1:16:56- Q: What do you think about cryotherapy?
- 1:18:30- Q: Do you get cold shower benefits if you start with a warm shower?
- 1:23:20- Commenting on Comments: If you can get out in nature and ground yourself, do it!
- 1:24:19- Q: Are my super hot showers a bad idea then?
- 1:25:29- Q: Herbal supplements for stress? Thoughts?
1:26:36- Essential oils and spices
1:28:01- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources:
- TrueDark Blue Blockers: Daytime
**Full Medical Disclaimer: